Most of you will use this site with an adult – your
teacher, mom or dad, a mentor, or someone else. Here we call this person your Youthhood Guide. But you can also use this
site by yourself.
Here you can do lots of things (you need to register to do all but the first item):
- Visit places in the neighborhood to think about things like making and keeping friends in The
Hangout, volunteering in The Community Center, having a plan to graduate in The High School, and lots more! (See the left sidebar.)
- Write in your very own online Private Journal about anything that moves you!
- Try out a brain-exercise in the Activities Folder once you've read some pages on the site.
- Use our goal-planner, the Life Map, to set and achieve goals in any area you wish, and get feedback from your Youthhood Guide!
- Reflect on the info on this site in the Class Notebook and get feedback from your Youthhood Guide!
- Vote on our Youthhood Polls and see how others around the world responded - you can even write comments and see them posted on the site for others to see!
To get started, browse through the site (see the links in the left sidebar), log in to the site if you're already registered (see the top right part of the page), or register now. It's free to register!
Go for it, and thanks for coming to visit!
Try a Youthhood activity: